Our key focus is the expert preparation of resource consent applications & the acquisition of the approvals needed to move projects from the conceptual stage to a physical, benefit-generating reality in a timely & cost-effective manner.
At any one time, we have a diverse portfolio of projects – residential, commercial, community, industrial, rural and heritage. These range in size and scope from adding a garage in a front yard setback to master planning exercises in Structure Plan areas.
We work in any NZ location with a primary focus on the northern half of the North Island and more specifically our local Waikato region.
Assisting organisations within the local community is important to Feathers & Co, so every year, we provide a 50% discounted rate to a charitable organisation requiring planning services.
Our services cover:
- Resource consent applications for land use & subdivision
- Applications for variations, certificates of compliance, existing use rights
- Assessments of environmental effects
- Property development advice (feasibility and due diligence)
- Preparation of submissions to proposed development or plans
- Preparation and presentation of expert evidence at Hearings and Environment Court
- Strategic and policy planning including private plan changes
- Consultation with iwi, affected parties and organisations
- Regional Consents (including discharge, earthworks and water permits)
Feathers & Co can assist in managing your land development project with a focus on bringing the right team together to successfully complete your land development project. We will help you select a team to ensure not only the right expertise is engaged for the particular project, but also a team in which represents a good fit with your vision, brief and objectives. These teams will complement the expert planning services provided by Feathers & Co and the knowledge and experience gained through working together previously. We can bring together teams involving:
- Project Management
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Traffic Engineering
- Soil Science
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Landscape Architecture
- Archaeology and Heritage
- Property Valuation
resource consent specialists